Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home... FINALLY!!!

For those of you who don't know or haven't heard yet, Luke got discharged today after 78 days, and we were able to bring him home!!! Brant and I are so relieved that he is finally home and can finish his recovery here with us. Thanks for all your prayers and concern and words of encouragement the following is our celebraton dance...

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay Luke! Congratulations on coming home. What a long ordeal. I am glad for you that the hospital stay is over.

the dutson five said...

Love the celebration dance! :)
So glad you're all home together now.

Martha said...

WAY-TO-GO LUKE!! I'm so happy for you all! And awesome celebration dance!! Love it! :)

Lori said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Todds said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet. I'm so happy for Luke and family. I imagine Maddy is loving every minute of having you all home again. Congrats. I know this was not easy for you guys. WOOHOO!

Kesa Herlihy said...

Woo Hoooooooooooooooo! Luke is in da house. I am so happy for all of you. Have fun together!

Callie said...

Oh I'm so glad he's doing well and your home finally. I can't even imagine what you guys have been going through. You have such a cute family and if you need anything I'm just 2 seconds away. Welcome Home Luke!

Kesa Herlihy said...

How's it going? I know you are super excited to be home, but don't keep us in the dark :) I started looking for a dress today. No luck, but not giving up. Tell Bubba "Hi" :)

Kim said...

KIM!!! leave a post and let us all know how lukey is doing at home!! I miss you guys! Infant is not the same with out the sweet lukey sounds in the morning!