So this weekend Brant took Maddie camping with my family and they had a blast. They went to a lake that my family has been going to since my dad was a kid. It's just above Ephraim in the Manti Lasal Mts. My parents and my Brother and his fam got down there on Wednesday, Brant and Maddie and my little sis went down on Friday, and my older sister and her fam went on Saturday. They all stopped in the say hi to Grandma A and then headed up the mountain. Saturday, they spent the day fishing on the lake and hiking in the surrounding forest. That afternoon a ranger stopped by camp to let everyone know that there was a big black bear that was sighted at the lower lake and to keep a watch out for it. As the afternoon wore on big gray rain clouds rolled in and they were all scared that they were going to get stuck. SO with the threat of a bear and a storm they decided to break camp and go home. They got home late Saturday night and we spent the rest of the weekend together.
On Monday, Matthew, one of our Botulism Buddies, got discharged and went home! I am so happy for them and to be able to take their baby home. It is very encouraging for me to know what to expect, but I am really depressed because Luke is still here and I am so done with the hospital. I feel like I'm going crazy and it's never going to end... AHHHH!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love you, Kim! We pray your turn will come soon. In the meantime, I'll be in town on Monday again, can I do anything for you, really?! (I'm even offering to clean house, do laundry, dishes, etc. whatever you need!!). I'll check with you later ... but just so you can be thinking of a to-do list! ;)
Kim!! im so sorry this week has been bad for you! i know its frustrating . and I cant imagine having to be at the hospital all the time (well not working at least)! Lukey is doing good. and seriously whats with his growth spurt!! I predict that he will be taking good PO sooner than we think. he is such a champ and i love him
Post a Comment