I know I know I know, Luke's been home for 3 1/2 weeks and I haven't posted and the only excuse I can come up with is that my computer got a virus the other day and died, SOOOO Brant had to take it to work to revive it. It did take a little longer than I thought it would but it's all better now and I am happy once again.
Ok. What have we been up to since we got home, hmmmm, let me think... Nothing much to report, Maddie is in school and she loves her teachers Miss Jolene and Miss Tova. She can't say her v's yet so she calls Miss Tova, "Miss Toba" hahaha! Everyday after school I ask her if she played with Miss Tova just to hear her say "Miss Toba"!! She's such a crack up.
Luke is eating better now. I started giving him solid foods the day after he came home. I love giving him new stuff to try because he pulls the best faces! I don't have any pics yet, but I will try to capture the next new flavor for your enjoyment.
The best news of all is that Brant has been working a a "redesign" project at work for his website and they are about a week away from being officially done and ready for their peak season, just in time. He has worked so hard on this redesign and with Luke in the hospital and school on top of all of that, he has really come out "smelling like roses". He only had one day that he was at the office until 6 am this time around and the new site looks amazing so you should all check it out at sundancecatalog.com.
Life is slowly returning to normal and I am sooooo happy to be able to load the kids in the car, WHENEVER I WANT, TO GO WHEREVER I WANT OR DO WHATEVER I WANT. It's nice to just stay in my pj's all day or take the kids to the park for the afternoon. I am expecially excited for the holidays this year since Maddie is finally at that age that she gets excited about all the fun stuff like dressing up for Halloween, and singing holiday songs, and Santa of course. We kicked off the season on Wednesday night with our annual "scary movie night" and now, nothing but fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad Luke is HOME!! How wonderful it must be for all of you! Isn't home simply wonderful?!!
Btw, Brant's site looks really nice. I love the "MEN" link... I know what that sounds like, ;) but I love the slow effect moving from a man and his dog to the actual "MEN" site. Very cool.
Post a Comment