Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another small step

This is an update to Tuesday's post. So Luke's gag reflex is strong enough to eat, although he can only have a VERY SMALL amount, it is a big step in the right direction. He was able to drink 7 cc's of thickened milk on Tuesday. If you aren't familiar with medical jargon, 7 cc's is about 1/2 of an ounce. Good job Luke!!!

These are some more of Luke's nurses and techs...

5 comments:

Sarah B said...

Yeah Luke! That is good news. I can't wait to see you on Tuesday!

Martha said...

Awesome!! I'm so excited for you all! It's wonderful that Luke has made such great progress. Way-to-go little Luke! :)

I'm not sure if I've ever given you our site address or not. Its jamesnmartha.com. Thanks again for the fun pictures!

the dutson five said...

Yay! I'm so happy! Good boy - keep it up!!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad to hear that he is starting to do better. Hopefully he will be home soon. Good luck with everything.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi :) We are so happy that Luke is doing better! :) We hope that he will be home soon and then we can all get together and celebrate at the Zoo, park or something. :) Get better soon little cutie. :)